Re: BrandMeister to XLX

Scott Weis (KB2EAR)

I have a question…. Why would you use DVSwich at all for this when you can just do it natively?

https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/XLX

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve KC1AWV
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:54 PM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] BrandMeister to XLX

Again, my testing suggestions are in the document, just before the section for enabling and starting the services.

Since you're not providing much information as to what the expected result of your test is, or what your test criteria are, I cannot tell you which steps are needed to test your work.

The only testing you have suggested is for two dissimilar protocols to talk to each other, which I have given you advice on. You need to set up transcoding for a DMR radio to talk to a DStar radio. That is out of scope of my document, and I cannot provide testing steps for that specific situation.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:01 PM andrew delgado via Groups.Io <andrew_12ph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 02:55 AM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:

You're on the right track, but only halfway there.

Thanks Steve!
one more question here. to the document that you've wrote. how can i fully test my work if that is working?

--

Steve Miller

KC1AWV