Re: hb_confbridge_rules.py wildcard TGID ....

Thanks Mathew  , from what I have experienced ,  hb_parrot.py will repeat  ANY TG/TS that it receives .

I tested  MMDVM  Client in hb_parrot.py as a  master and it  echoes every TG/TS it receives .

So if  you   put a hb_parrot.py  available  from outside ( NAT) , it  should be available  for any one to test it’s  MMDVM repeater or hotspot ...

Unless I am  wrong ......

Thanks also  to Cort . I am  aware it’s not a simple  add on to put in place ...

Richard

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Matthew 2E0SIP
Envoyé le :vendredi 14 juillet 2017 16:52
À : DVSwitch@groups.io
Objet :Re: [DVSwitch] hb_confbridge_rules.py wildcard TGID ....

I will have a look at adding this in the coming days as I'd like similar functionality. I want a 'server' that acts purely as an echo / parrot service regardless of talk group, so people can test hotspots etc with minimal code plug edits, and without sending traffic to the networks.