Re: Wave PTT subscription and DVSwitch config's #best_practices #dmrlink

Bret Muller

Yes it is a subscriber network
I have a gateway that admin my talk groups and users OTA and is a static site ip associated with Motorola and is LMR compatible granted I have the right port number for the system. In which case I would like to see if I can assign my own static ip and use the dvswitch apk and or software as the end user design and build a private system from the gateway I own

"Where the numbers count and the people matter."

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 19:05 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Well,
Maybe a little more then a network PTT radio. If I remember it allows access to some of their networked radios. I saw a demo a few years ago.

On 3/20/19 8:44 PM, Kevin N9OIG wrote:
Isn't wave Motorola's version of network ptt radio?
Kevin
N9OIG