Re: Asterisk Error

Steve KC1AWV

Glad to hear it! I would suggest to take an image of the known good card and back it up safely somewhere so you can slap it on a new card if this comes up again. But that might just be the paranoia here talking. :)

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 7:13 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
Thanks again for everybody's help. I bought a new SD card and got it reconfigured and working again.

73 de K4VL

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 4:34 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
I would at least run asterisk in the foreground with:
asterisk -vcd

On 3/27/19 5:33 AM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
If the logs are empty, then it's going to be next to impossible to diagnose the problem. Log files are the single most important thing on a computer, and without them, you're flying blind.

At this point, I'd say back up the configuration files and put them somewhere for reference and start over.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 10:25 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
The logs appear empty. I event went into the asterisk log folder and opened the event log and it was blank.

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV