toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Ok, unless someone else can provide clues as to what might be happening I may have to lab this and go through the steps again to recreate and solve. I plan on restructuring the system I run here this weekend anyway, so it may be a good chance to write this stuff down for future reference.
On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 9:58 PM Daniel L. Srebnick <dan@...
I changed the repeater id in Analog_Bridge.ini to 1234567 as you suggested. After restarting all the involved processes, my test results were unchanged.
On Wed, 2019-03-27 at 20:48 -0400, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
I've had the same issue myself before. I'm trying to remember exactly what I did to rectify the problem, but it's been a while since the last time I played with the configurations here. One thing that I do want to note is to make sure that you send only a max of a 7 digit DMR ID when going to XLX, your repeater ID has 9 digits. Try setting the repeater ID to something like 1234567 (if you don't have a second DMR ID) and test again. I'm not sure if using that ID is copacetic with every network, but it shouldn't be a problem with XLX since I think it only uses the repeater ID to lookup and display the callsign of the network you're coming in on. Your mileage may vary, caveat emptor, don't forget to turn the lights off before you leave, etc.
I would be very interested in how the test runs with that change.