Quick deploy DVSwitch test box

Steve KC1AWV

Hi everyone,

Since I do work testing and developing systems at work, I use vagrant a lot. It helps me build test virtual machines and provision them quickly to test out things. Sometimes, I need to destroy and re-provision those virtual machines in a rapid fashion, so vagrant is the way to go. If you're interested, I've put the vagrantfile and provisioning steps up on github for those interested.

https://github.com/kc1awv/dvswitch-sandbox

You'll need vagrant and virtualbox installed on a machine. Simply git clone the repo, go into the directory and run vagrant up. The system will download a bento Debian 9.6 box and install the DVSwitch programs from the DVSwitch-System-Builder script from Steve N4IRS. I also included a DMRGateway unit file for systemd in there as well.

Do not use this system in production! This is designed as a development box, so play with the configs as you see fit, then copy your configs from the vagrant box to your production system.

Questions and comments are welcomed, and I will do my best to respond as work permits.

Steve KC1AWV