Re: BrandMeister to XLX

Steve KC1AWV

What does XLX show for the BM user talking? Are users connected to XLX able to talk to other XLX users fine?

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:08 AM Kevin Halton <KA1MXL@...> wrote:
Andre

Keep me in the loop on this. I was experiencing the same exact issue. Worked fine for well over a year then one morning just a quick keyup of a second or two. Audio passes from analog to dstar but nothing from dstar across.

On Apr 2, 2019, at 9:39 AM, André Franco <andre.francoo@...> wrote:

Hi Steve. Great tutorial. However, im getting some problems regarding audio. The audio from XLX to BM works fine, however, when someone talks from the BM side it's just like it was a key up.. it doesn't hang during the whole session. I can see who is talking because the callsign does appear on dashboard. As i said, it's like a key up even if the session is > 20s and someone is talking, it only shows 0.1s. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV