Re: DV Switch Mobile

Jason - WY7JT

Hello Mark,

I'm guessing you haven't setup your own Allstar node yet, which you would connect DVSwitch to. If so you'll first need to setup your own personal node, unless you have someone that will let you access their node. A good place to start for a simple personal node is:

He has how to build your own cheaply, and where you can buy different audio/radio interface options. He'll even sell you one already modified for a good price. After you have the node working you'll need to setup the iaxrpt access for DVSwitch. Hamvoip.com has a guide on how to set that part up along with setting up their hamvoip software which I run and recommend for its OS base and enhancements to make setup easy.

Jason - N6WBL