Re: DV Switch Mobile

Steve N4IRS

Mark,
Both DVSwitch Mobile and Zopier connect to a existing AllStar Network node. You can not just connect to the network like Echolink does. The AllStar node does not have to be connected to a radio. This can be built on a Raspberry Pi or in the "cloud".

Hope this helps,
73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/3/2019 5:21 PM, Mark Carroll wrote:
Hi Guys.

Please be patient with me. I have seen this app mentioned on the International Radio Guild website.

I have downloaded it and tried to get my head around it. Ivwould really like to try it out . However after watching a you tube video on this app and another called Zoiper. I am no further forward.

All i want to try is getting onto the AllStar network. I have been registered on this network for about 5 years. But never done anything about it. Can someone give me some advice?

Thanks for your help
Mark G1BOP.