Re: Error running Analog_bridge

David McGough

Another way to "just get it running" is to simply grab the libsndfile.*
library files from another AMD64 system, like debian. Make a
folder /mylibs and put the copied libs in /mylibs.

Then, from the bash prompt as root:

cp /etc/ld.so.conf /etc/ld.so.conf.save
echo /mylibs >> /etc/ld.so.conf
ldconfig

....That should do it....Not that I'm recommending a "nasty hack," but it
can get you going. Note that the first step is simply to make a backup of
the original file. Be careful with the /etc/ld.so.conf file. If it gets
damaged badly, your install may end up fried.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019, Russell, KV4S wrote:

On AWS install Ubuntu 16 not 18. ASL and dvswitch seem to work fine.

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019, 10:27 AM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@midnighteng.com> wrote:

I don't know if you can make it work or not, but i can tell you that
version is based on centos.

While I have plenty of centos experience, app_rpt use to run on it (ACID),
I don't use it with app_rpt anymore as I stay on the beaten path so most
support issues are the same and likely 'known'.

Not familiar with AWS services and someone who does may chime in and point
you in the right direction.

But if you are willing to try different service I use and have validated
with it all...

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/ASL_DEBIAN-9_INSTALL_ON_VULTR

On 4/7/2019 11:09 AM, Jeff Scoville via Groups.Io wrote:

Result from cat /etc/*-release:

AME="cpe:/o:amazon:linux:2018.03:ga"
HOME_URL="http://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/"
<http://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/>
Amazon Linux AMI release 2018.03

As I stated in my post, I am running a AWS Linux. Looks like it's time to
spin up a Debian machine on AWS if there is no way to get the appropriate
shared libraries loaded to run.

--Jeff AE5ME