Re: How are you using DVSwitch?

Steve KC1AWV

Jeff,

This is how I have the ASL to BM to XLX laid out

ASL <-> Analog_Bridge <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> Brandmeister <-> DMRGateway <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> DMRGateway <-> XLX (It's a long path, but they're both VMs on the same host)

I cheat a little bit to prevent linking with the same DMR ID. I set SSIDs on my DMR IDs on the ERDN network, to keep the links to Brandmeister separate. The only time that I use my real DMR ID is that last link in the chain going to XLX, since it cannot handle IDs over 7 digits. I share my repeater ID for the network as well when going to XLX.