Re: DMRmonitor setup

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I’m old-school BSD…. how I run things automatically and in the background is at least 15 years out of date. I’d recommend following Steve’s advice.

On Jul 24, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

Peter,
Make sure the working directory is set.
This SHOULD work.

Steve

[Unit]
Description=Web Tables
# Description=Place this file in /lib/systemd/system
# 07/13/2017

[Service]
Type=simple
StandardOutput=null
WorkingDirectory=/where/python script/lives
Restart=always
RestartSec=3
ExecStart=/where/python script/lives/python_script.py
ExecReload=/bin/kill -2 $MAINPID
KillMode=process

[Install]
WantedBy=network-online.target

On 7/24/2017 12:24 PM, Peter M0NWI wrote:
HI,

Have either of you got Web_tables.py running as a Daemon, I've tried but it it just seems to stop after it's attempted to load the .csv files, works normally when run from the command line.

I've switched on Debug logging, and below is all I get;

Starting system web_tables daemon:.
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'peer_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'subscriber_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded

To run it I'm using a hacked version of the rc.bridge script, which seems OK when used with playback, rcm etc.

73,
Peter