From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: 24 July 2017 18:17
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMRmonitor setup

I usually start with simple and move to systemd after testing. You can do this instead.

cd /opt/Web_tables
nohup python Web_tables.py &>/dev/null &

Steve

On 7/24/2017 12:24 PM, Peter M0NWI wrote:

HI,

Have either of you got Web_tables.py running as a Daemon, I've tried but it it just seems to stop after it's attempted to load the .csv files, works normally when run from the command line.

I've switched on Debug logging, and below is all I get;

Starting system web_tables daemon:.
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'peer_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'subscriber_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded

To run it I'm using a hacked version of the rc.bridge script, which seems OK when used with playback, rcm etc.

73,

Peter