Re: Audio stream of DMR talkgroup.

Steve N4IRS

Jimmy,
I do it with MMDVM_Bridge -> Analog_Bridge -> AllStar -> broadcastify.

I don't see why it could not be done with MMDVM_Bridge -> Analog_Bridge -> USRP_Audio -> Broadcastify.
It would be a matter of understanding how the analog audio is process in ASL to send it to Broadcastify:
outstreamcmd = /bin/sh,-c,/usr/bin/lame --preset cbr 16 -r -m m -s 8 --bitwidth 16 - - | /usr/bin/ezstream -qvc /etc/ezstream.xml
it is like this:
MMDVM_Bridge -> Analog_Bridge -> USRP_Audio -> lame -> ezstream -> Broadcastify.

Hope this helps,
73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/22/2019 11:59 AM, Jimmy Capizzi wrote:
Hello, I am trying to set up an audio stream of our DMR talk group for the internet, does anyone have any information on this?

I am thinking this can be done with Analog_Bridge.

Thanks alot

Jimmy
K3CHB