Re: AllStar to D-Star D-Star to DMR

david bencini ik5xmk

Hi Steve, your post is very interesting !

I currently have a configured system: RTX Retevis RT3 DMR connected to an URIx interface (with small circuit to have the COS signal). This interface is connected to a raspberry that runs a server ambe (a USB thumbDV is inserted) and dummyrepeater software and ircddbgateway for connection to a dstar reflector. These links between DMR and DSTAR work well, but it has a part in RF to a DMR repeater.

How can I manage everything via software only (w/out RTX)?

I have two ThumbDV 3000 usb dongle, raspberrys, hytera repeater, mmdvm repeaters, etc. So I can try any configuration.

The ideal would be: to connect the hytera dmr repeater (or mmdvm repeater ) to a server (which software must i to use?) Then process the audio datas (with the software / server (ambe server) ?) And finally send it to a dstar reflector server module. For example XLX or XRFor directly to a dstar repeater running ircddbgateway). Can you advise me a few possibilities? Do you have a software that allows you to connect dmr repeaters and send streams to a server somewhere?

Thank you

David IK5XMK