Dayton Hamvention 2019

Jeff DePolo WN3A

Our usual group will be at Dayton again this year, including those
associated with the following companies, organizations, and projects:

S-COM LLC
Repeater-Builder
Masters Communications
AllStarLink, Inc.
DVswitch
MMDVM
RepeaterBook
and more.

Should anyone be interested in asking questions, buying products, or serving
warrants, some of the people who can be found staffing our spaces include:

Bob Dengler NO6B
Bob Schmid WA9FBO
Corey Lardinois KB9BNA
Dave Maciorowski WA1JHK
Dylan Beaty KC3DVR
Jeff DePolo WN3A
John Sichert KA3LAO
Kevin Custer W3KKC
Mike Zingman N4IRR
Scott Zimmerman N3XXC
Skipp May WV6F
Steve Zingman N4IRS
Tom Cooney W3SF

..and if I left anyone out I appologize.

We will be in the same cluster of ten spaces at the end of a row in the race
track infield as past years, with #7727 being the easiest space number to
remember. Hope to see some of you there. Pardon the cross-posting, and
please do not reply-all.

--- Jeff WN3A