Re: Looking for a better way to bridge YSF to DMR

Steve KC1AWV

What Steve said. The fewer steps you use, the better off you'll be. I haven't needed to adjust gain when connecting like digital modes using DVSwitch.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 6:38 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Gary,
You really don't want to use Analog_Bridge in a YSFn to DMR bridge. You will loose audio quality. You should not need a gain adjustment using MB to bridge DMR you YSFn. Since that type of bridge is the easiest to setup, give it a try.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/27/19 6:33 PM, Gary - KE8O wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Steve,

thanks for your reply. I looked at the MB ini in the wiki and there doesn’t appear to be away to adjust the audio levels between YSFN and DMR. I look at Analog_Bridge and spotted a gain adjustment. Is it possible to use AB to bridge YSFN to DMR?

As far as our looping audio from DMR it doesn’t seem to be tied to any one person. If fact during our weekly net it happened on someone checking on a DMR repeater.

73,
...Gary