Re: Looking for a better way to bridge YSF to DMR

Steve N4IRS

Gary,
Give me a DMR TG (BM) and a YSF Reflector IP and Port. I can spin up a quick bridge as a demo.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/27/2019 6:33 PM, Gary - KE8O wrote:
Hi Steve,

thanks for for your reply. I looked at the MB ini in the wiki and there doesn’t appear to be away to adjust the audio levels between YSFN and DMR. I look at Analog_Bridge and spotted a gain adjustment. Is it possible to use AB to bridge YSFN to DMR?

As far as our looping audio from DMR it doesn’t seem to be tied to any one person. If fact during our weekly net it happened on someone checking on a DMR repeater.

73,
...Gary