Re: Dayton Hamvention 2019

Pierre Martel

Damn! my boss just cancelled my 4 day vacation request as we have to prepare a meeting with a gov entity for the 22nd of may.

I was ok to drive down to the hamvention from Montreal QC.

In 18 month I will be able to retire completly from work. this wont happen again!

Le lun. 29 avr. 2019 à 10:16, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> a écrit :
This is going to be one heck of a group. If this runs true to form, The conversations We are looking forward to between groups will yield quite a few ideas for improvements to existing products and some new goodies. We are looking forward to speaking with existing and prospective DVSwitch users. Mike and I will be available Thursday through Saturday. Come by and say hi. I'm honestly thinking of having a whiteboard. ;)