Re: Frequent loss of connection to YSF server

N9UMJ

Thanks Steve.
I'll check there, Ive been trying to get patches, password changes and updates on my Digital Ocean Droplet after yesterday's DDos attack.
I wanted to try and resolve this issue while I was in the droplet.

Rick n9umj

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:14 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
If you're using YSFGateway, check the Network stanza for InacivityTimeout. Set that to 0 for no timeout.

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:08 AM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Hi All

Can someone tell me if there is a setting in DV_Switch that would cause a timeout to the YSF server after a few minutes of use .

I believe I have a timeout or a restart set that should not be set, I don't want to start changing things without know what I need to be looking for.

Thanks

Rick n9umj

--
Steve Miller