Re: Frequent loss of connection to YSF server

N9UMJ

Steve

I just noticed you suggested the inactivity, The issues occurs only during activity , Ill check the setting to make sure it's at 0.

Thanks
Rick

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:14 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
If you're using YSFGateway, check the Network stanza for InacivityTimeout. Set that to 0 for no timeout.

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:08 AM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Hi All

Can someone tell me if there is a setting in DV_Switch that would cause a timeout to the YSF server after a few minutes of use .

I believe I have a timeout or a restart set that should not be set, I don't want to start changing things without know what I need to be looking for.

Thanks

Rick n9umj

--
Steve Miller