Re: Frequent loss of connection to YSF server

Steve KC1AWV

No worries, I've seen all sorts of strange things happen with timers all over the place. The other thing I would check if the InactivityTimeout is set to 0 and the issue still persists would be to see if anything else is running that might be conflicting with the ports in use. Where to look would be determined by which part of the chain is breaking. If YSFGateway is disassociating from the reflector, stop the YSFGateway service and see if there's another program (another instance of YSFGateway?) trying to use ports 3200, 4200, or 42000 UDP.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:26 AM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Steve

I just noticed you suggested the inactivity, The issues occurs only during activity , Ill check the setting to make sure it's at 0.

Thanks
Rick

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:14 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
If you're using YSFGateway, check the Network stanza for InacivityTimeout. Set that to 0 for no timeout.

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:08 AM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Hi All

Can someone tell me if there is a setting in DV_Switch that would cause a timeout to the YSF server after a few minutes of use .

I believe I have a timeout or a restart set that should not be set, I don't want to start changing things without know what I need to be looking for.

Thanks

Rick n9umj

--
Steve Miller