Re: Asterisk Dead After Update

K4VL

Yes I do have a backup image. I will try this.

Thanks

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 7:44 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Did you make a back-up image of your SD card to revert to ?

You needed to put a hold on kernel headers to prevent them from updating.

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20180228-armhf-raspbian-stretch-image.readme

sudo apt-mark hold raspberrypi-kernel-headers raspberrypi-kernel
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo reboot

On 5/9/2019 8:39 PM, K4VL wrote:
I ran apt-get update and apt-get upgrade on my DMR bridge and rebooted my Pi. After that I could not connect to the DMR bridge from my other All Star node. I ran systemctl status asterisk and got what you see in the attachment.
I restored a backup image and got it back up and running. I ran the same process again and killed it again. Can someone help me with what I am doing wrong?