Re: HBLINK HBMONITOR

Steve KC1AWV

I think Chris nailed it on the head. I'd expand on it to say that it's there to play with, as well as modify. If you can take it and make it better, do so. And please show your work, release the code, and apply credit where it is due.

I'm learning python through this, and I can definitely apply it to my day job. I don't want to see the code disappear, and asking for support on it is one way to make it all go away.

On Fri, May 17, 2019, 8:21 PM Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
One thing I can say about this group.
They may give you hell for not looking up something before asking, but at least they don't steal other people's ideas and call them their own.
Along with violating GPL by making modifications and not releasing the source. :-)

Chris