Re: ALLSTAR to DMR Bridge

Steve KC1AWV

Both CentOS and Debian are Linux systems, just different distributions. DVSwitch is built, designed, and supported with Debian systems, sure, but installing the components from scratch (source) on CentOS isn't that much different than doing the same on a Debian system.

You won't have the automated installer script like as you would with Debian. You will have to read the installer script and set up the programs manually using it as a guide. If nobody else here has a set of instructions for a CentOS install, give me a couple days (Til Saturday?) to come up with some for you.

Steve KC1AWV

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 6:16 PM Brett.williams via Groups.Io <Brett.williams=sss.gov@groups.io> wrote:
My Allstar node's OS is in CentOS and I was told the DV switch is written in Debian and thus the libraries will not run and install on my system. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of DVswitch for CentOS?

Thanks
KB5YZB

--
Steve Miller