Re: ALLSTAR to DMR Bridge

Steve KC1AWV

Hey, we're all in this together, right? :) I'm glad to help. The instructions as they're laid out right now will get you to a point where you can connect ASL to a DMR network. The components needed are AB, MB, and md380-emu. You may not need DMRGateway, recently I've been dropping it as a requirement in my deployments. If you need a hand on getting the systemd stuff going, let me know. You could also probably take a copy of the scripts used in the Debian distribution, since I set the folders and locations the same. Also missing is the scripts to get the DMR ID files. I'll work on that after lunch.

Steve KC1AWV

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:01 PM Brett.williams via Groups.Io <Brett.williams=sss.gov@groups.io> wrote:
thanks for the help Steve!

Brett KB5YZB