Low Mic Audio From Android Phone

Rob K7TGU

I originally posted this inquiry to the [allstarlink] group, however, it may have been more appropriate to post it here.

Is there a means to boost the microphone audio from the phone? Both the DVSwitch transmit and receive levels are at the max. The receive level is acceptable, however, the transmit is not. I've insured the phone mic port is clear along with disabling the noise reduction (Samsung Galaxy S5) and insuring voice call is not checked in DVSwitch. Played around with the transmit level slider reducing the level and saving incrementally and the reverse of that process. The mic audio level does decrease and increase as you might expect, but not to the point where it is acceptable. No complaints of low audio or audio quality with normal phone usage. Any thoughts?

Rob