Re: ysf2dmr Network watchdog has expired

Heiko DL1BZ

YSF2DMR and other conversation tools are part of this: https://github.com/juribeparada/MMDVM_CM from Andy, CA6JAU (he's also the firmware-developer of MMDVM_HS for the hotspots). I think you should contact him because your problem.
It is possible to do the same with the mmdvm_bridge. I prefer the mmdvm_bridge solution, because with YSF2DMR i had a little trouble too. If it runs for a longer time, the connection drops with YSF2DMR and don't came back until if I restart YSF2DMR. With mmdvm_bridge I cannot see this problem, it's more stable (with my environment).

73 Heiko, DL1BZ