Re: DVMega AMBE3000

G7RPG - Peter Kendall

Steve,

Yes no problem, I can plug it into the same box as the the current 3000USB >asl.

I'll set it up and send you the details for you to have play tomorrow.

Peter

On 20/08/2017 21:54, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I would love to trouble shoot it. Any possibility I could log into the machine with the hardware installed?

Steve

On 08/20/2017 04:53 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:

Matt & Steve, I've tried it and it doesn't work.

On 20/08/2017 20:39, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Matthew,
I do not know of anyone that has tried it. Yes, you should be OK if you can talk to the the AMBE chip. AMBEtest4.py should work.

Steve

On 08/20/2017 03:34 PM, Matthew 2E0SIP wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the DVMEGA AMBE3000 boards will work with Analog_Bridge?

If it's untested, what does the AMBE3000 board need to expose to Analog_Bridge in order to work? The raw serial interface from the AMBE chip?

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP