Re: Github update

Steve N4IRS

I'm working on extracting the info from the commit log but in short:
MMDVM_Bridge:
Bug fix in YSFn and YSFw code.
Additions to make changing the TGs and reflectors smoother.
Additions to logging to support MMDVM_Bridge dashboard.

Analog_Bridge:
LOTS of changes to support DVSwitch Mobile. AB now supports Single UDP port. This will require a complete writeup Mike and I will start the document.

Steve

On 6/4/2019 2:07 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:

Hi Steve,

Can you summarise what the changes/fixes are ?

Peter
G7RPG

On 04/06/2019 18:58, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I have updated the DVSwitch Github master branches for Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge. The older code is in the Archive branch. Over the next couple of weeks I will build update packages for all the programs in the repository.

Steve N4IRSĀ