Re: BrandMeister to XLX

N0KEG

I tried setting up one of these last night but ran into that same problem.  It seems like XLX doesn't like the data being delivered by the DMRGateway_BM service.  When looking at the logs on XLX, the stream comes in and it goes into TX for just a second then XLX drops the call.  The BM user's call sign shows up on the XLX dashboard, so I guess some of the data is what XLX is expecting.  Has anyone been able to get this setup working?

BM<->DMRGateway_BM<->MMDVM_Bridge_BM<->MMDVM_Bridge_XLX<->DMRGateway_XLX<->XLXD