Re: BrandMeister to XLX

Steve KC1AWV

Ugh, I got my AB and MB notes mixed up... I should probably label these things.

You don't need DMRGateway on the BM side, you will need it on the XLX side if you're rewriting TGs. You might want to try rewriting to TG 2, TG 6, or TG 9... I haven't figured out which one works juuuust yet and I left my HT at home so I can't test today.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 9:17 AM <raymond.strickoff@...> wrote:
Ok, no DMRGateway on either side?  Just a pair of bridges?

And yeah, I have a BM initiated link right now but like you said those guys are super busy. I need to change which TG I have linked and we have another system that wants to do a part time link one night a week so I want the keys to the kingdom so to speak.

Also, we had a major Internet outage here recently so I brought in a backup circuit.  If I'm initiating the connections outbound it makes the failover much easier to deal with.

Thanks for the tips!
Ray

--
Steve Miller