Re: BrandMeister to XLX

N0KEG

Alright, this things driving me to drink....more.....

I've got 2 MB instances running and a DG going to XLX...

BM<->MB_BM<->MB_XLX<->DG_XLX<->XLX

I see traffic come in the 1st MB, and it goes to the 2nd MB.  If I do a tcpdump on loopback I see the traffic destined for the DG service port.  After that, the traffic disappears.

When I fire up DG, it does log into XLX and joins the module I want (4001/A).  I haven't played with the rewrite rules yet, but I figured I should at least see the traffic headed to the XLX box on the wire even if the TG is wrong?