Re: Help with HBlink and Bridge Groups

Steve KC1AWV

I'm running mobile, so I can't read the config files, but...

Try running hb_bridge_all.py and see if it works then.

Remember, HBlink is no longer getting support, so you should look at HBlink3 since that's under current development.

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 9:35 PM Carlos Minguela via Groups.Io <minguela=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello:

I am trying to configure HBlink for the first time.  Everything is all set and running without Warnings in the log but I noticed that in the log I do not see that the Bridges are made.  I have configured the hb_confbridge_rules.py and everything.  But when the programs start I do not see the TG in the logs.  Attached here is the files and a photo of the log.

If anybody know how to solve this thanks for your help.