Re: Help with HBlink and Bridge Groups

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

because the program you need to run for bridging is bridge.py. hblink.py is like a protocol stack. It doesn’t really do much on its own.

On Jun 5, 2019, at 8:35 PM, Carlos Minguela via Groups.Io <minguela@...> wrote:

Hello:

I am trying to configure HBlink for the first time.  Everything is all set and running without Warnings in the log but I noticed that in the log I do not see that the Bridges are made.  I have configured the hb_confbridge_rules.py and everything.  But when the programs start I do not see the TG in the logs.  Attached here is the files and a photo of the log.

If anybody know how to solve this thanks for your help. <2019-06-05_2124.png><hb_confbridge_rules.py><hblink.cfg>

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501