Re: New Moderator

Doug - W4DBG

Steve is an excellent resource and does a great job explaining things. You have a good one.

73,

Doug
W4DBG

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 7:54 PM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
Thank you Steve and Mike! I will continue to do my best helping out here.

Some information about me, for those that are interested:

By day, I am the Sr. Systems Administrator for a national non-profit organization. Most of my duties involve maintaining a few hundred servers, many networks, all the way down to the staff level of about 550 users. Been doing that job for about 11 years now (wow!)
My amateur radio activities include ARES, digital networks, and experimenting with new modes of communication using amateur radio. I am also the system administrator for ERDN.net - the East Rockingham Digital Net - which provides digital network capabilities for East Rockingham ARES, in New Hampshire

I will try to provide support here in the group as best I can. During the day, I do monitor the DVSwitch group, and I read all the messages coming in. If you have questions, feel free to ask!

73 de Steve KC1AWV

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...