Re: Setting up a YSFn <--> ASL bridge

Steve KC1AWV

Tom VE3NY: Please post the logs from MB and AB when trying to make the connection, so that we can all see what may be happening. Log files are like gold when trying to diagnose issues!

Brett KB5YZB: The distribution doesn't impact the functionality of the programs. The architecture of the system does, however. Same as I've requested from Tom, please post the logs of the programs you're trying to run.

Steve KC1AWV

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 11:18 AM Brett.williams via Groups.Io <Brett.williams=sss.gov@groups.io> wrote:
Tom, this is very interesting. I too would like to install the YSF to ASL. Please let me know if you get this working. I'm currently trying to get me DMR to ASL working however I'm running into a few problems. One of my issues is I'm running CENTos on my alstar node. Do you know if this YSF Bridge would work on CENTOS?

Thanks Tom

KB5YZB
ASL Node 42183
Denver CO