Re: Setting up a YSFn <--> ASL bridge

Steve N4IRS

Tom,

Maybe I missed something, did you not say you had a ASL <-> DMR bridge running?

ASL <-> YSF is the same except you configure MMDVM_Bridge for YSF and you point Analog_Bridge at the MMDVM_Bridge YSF TX and RX ports.

Here is the howto for ASL <-> DMR

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit?usp=sharing>

On 6/10/19 8:16 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
Steve(s) … I need a little clearer guidance … at least three moving parts (ini files)and I need to keep track of them.

Instead of narratives … can you please edit my .ini files to indicate what you are suggesting about switching
--
tnx so much … I really appreciate your help on this. Because I'm seeing traffic on logs, I feel I'm almost there. Tom VE3NY