Re: Just Moved server from Digital Ocean and now server won't run

N9UMJ

Hi Steve

Mainly the YSF Reflector, Everything else is pointed to Brandmeister for transcoding to our 31188 talkgroup.
It was originally setup for me by Alec N1AJW , But Alec has other irons in the fire now an commited to those prjects.
I need to get it running off of Digital Ocean so Brandmeister will accept my feed.

My utimate goal wthis fall when my work load slows down is to place it on our own server at a fiber hub and do all of our transcoding and routing through DV_Switch, as for now I have very limited time with work and travel, I just need to make it usable again at the new VPS until time allows, I'm also very interested in the DV mobile but that wil also be later when time allows.

I enjoyed talking to you at Hamvention,I found it very enlightening and exciting with all of the new features and looking forward to dedicating my time to learn more later this year

Rick n9umj

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 12:04 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
What does not run?

On 6/16/19 12:03 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
I just moved all of the DvSwitch files and server configurations away from Digital Ocean to a new VPS and can't get it to run, All of the ports have been configut=red on the firewall as the working version of DO, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on what it might be or would be will to take a look see and see if I may have missed something

Thanks
Rick n9umj