Re: Some digital gear FS

Bob N1XBM <N1XBM@...>

Pi hat and pi zero are spoken for. All I have left is the Arduino, mmdvm, TXCO combination.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019, 20:04 Ed N2XDD <n2xdd@...> wrote:
How much are you looking for the mmdvm hat for the pi zero?
n2xdd@...

On June 16, 2019 8:02:33 PM EDT, Bob N1XBM <N1XBM@...> wrote:
I have a pi zero with the mmdvm hat I used pi star with. I also have a arduino with the mmdvm and the TXCO. Everything works I'm just not doing anything with it and would like to send the stuff down the road and put the money into current ham projects. Is there any interest? I can get more specifics if people want this stuff. I haven't even considered price yet, but I'd sell for what ever fair market value is.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
www.n1xbm.com