Re: YSF -> DMR ID/Callsign Display

Steve KC1AWV

It's in DVSwitch.ini - look in the YSF stanza for FallbackID. I believe this ID is used when a callsign cannot be found in the local database. You may also want to check your local callsign database to see if the callsign in question has an ID assigned to it.

Steve KC1AWV

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:32 AM Dexter Harroo <dex.9y4c@...> wrote:
i think that happens when the station coming from the YSF side doesn't have a DMR ID

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:20 AM Nick Robinson <robinson.nick@...> wrote:
I have a new YSFReflector I set up, and have YSF2DMR running, connected to my IPSC2 server

Any DMR to YSF traffic the Radio ID/Callsign routes properly

Any YSF to DMR traffic only appears with the ID # entered in the YSF2DMR.ini, so when theres YSF traffic it all appears on the DMR side under my personal ID nmumber. Not ideal.

Is there any configuration where the source ID will come across to DMR instead of the gateway ID? I thought maybe it would with a 6 digit rptr ID but same result.

--
73
9Y4C

--