Re: Just Moved server from Digital Ocean and now server won't run

N9UMJ

Mike

I recovered uname -r with sudo apt-get --reinstall install linux-headers-`uname -r`

Now it shows 4.15.0-15 generic for uname-r

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019, 9:04 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Not sure if there is anything specific to Ubuntu but Just a thought... Your packaging might be missing something needed. Someone else may be able to chime in on that.

What does it say when you type   '  uname -r   ' from cmd line ?

Not familiar with Dig Oc but

Did you use one of their stock images ?  or - Can/did you load your own iso ?

On 6/16/2019 7:40 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
Hi Mike

Ubuntu 18.04

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 12:20 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

What OS and kernel version ?

On 6/16/2019 12:03 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
I just moved all of the DvSwitch files and server configurations away from Digital Ocean to a new VPS and can't get it to run, All of the ports have been configut=red on the firewall as the working version of DO, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on what it might be or would be will to take a look see and see if I may have missed something

Thanks
Rick n9umj