Re: Just Moved server from Digital Ocean and now server won't run

N9UMJ

[General]
Daemon=1

[Info]
# Remember to register your YSFReflector at:
# https://register.ysfreflector.de
Name=US_SIN_Southern
Description=Indiana_Link

[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=2
FilePath=/var/log/mmdvm
FileRoot=YSFReflector

[Network]
Port=42000
Debug=1

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 6:28 AM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Show me YSFReflector.ini & your YSFReflector.sh  contents

and  does"  /var/run/YSFReflector.pid  "  exist ?

what is returned when you run  YSFReflector restart ?

On 6/18/2019 1:47 AM, N9UMJ wrote:
Mike

I tried to reload the YSFReflecor and can't get it to reinstall over whats already there.

Analog_Bridge  NXDNClients  P25Clients  Quantar_Bridge  YSFParrot
DMRGateway     NXDNGateway  P25Gateway  YSFClients      md380-emu
MMDVM_Bridge   NXDNParrot   P25Parrot   YSFGateway      opt
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt# sudo chown mmdvm /var/log/YSFReflector
chown: cannot access '/var/log/YSFReflector': No such file or directory
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt# cd YSFClients
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients# ls
LICENCE    YSFClients      YSFGateway  YSFReflector
README.md  YSFClients.sln  YSFParrot
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients# cd YSFReflector
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector# sudo nano YSFreflector.ini
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector# udo nano YSFReflector.ini

root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector# sudo nano YSFReflector.ini
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector# sudo useradd mmdvm -g mmdvm -s /                                                                             sbin/nologin
useradd: user 'mmdvm' already exists
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector# sudo chown mmdvm /var/log/YSFRef                                                                             lector
chown: cannot access '/var/log/YSFReflector': No such file or directory
root@hwsrv-499225:/opt/YSFClients/YSFReflector#

What Think??

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:52 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man1/uname.1.html

On 6/17/2019 10:28 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
Mike

I recovered uname -r with sudo apt-get --reinstall install linux-headers-`uname -r`

Now it shows 4.15.0-15 generic for uname-r

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019, 9:04 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Not sure if there is anything specific to Ubuntu but Just a thought... Your packaging might be missing something needed. Someone else may be able to chime in on that.

What does it say when you type   '  uname -r   ' from cmd line ?

Not familiar with Dig Oc but

Did you use one of their stock images ?  or - Can/did you load your own iso ?

On 6/16/2019 7:40 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
Hi Mike

Ubuntu 18.04

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 12:20 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

What OS and kernel version ?

On 6/16/2019 12:03 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
I just moved all of the DvSwitch files and server configurations away from Digital Ocean to a new VPS and can't get it to run, All of the ports have been configut=red on the firewall as the working version of DO, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on what it might be or would be will to take a look see and see if I may have missed something

Thanks
Rick n9umj