Re: Starting MMDVM_Bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

But I have remote start....

On 6/18/2019 1:04 PM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
First do this: cd MMDVM_Bridge

Then ./MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.ini

You're outside the directory the executable is in. Like trying to start a car from outside the driver's door ;)

Steve KC1AWV

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM Dexter Harroo <dex.9y4c@...> wrote:
Hello Guys,
I try my best to follow instructions and adhere to protocols, but i need your assistance as I have come to a brick wall, I used the Git clone method to get the MMDVM_Bridge package, i followed the the examples for configuring MMDVM_Bridge,ini and DVSwitch.ini, when its time to run the program I use "./MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.ini" but i get an error, please see below for the error

root@depifactory:/opt# ./MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.ini
bash: ./MMDVM_Bridge: Is a directory

Can someone assist me with this issue, i dont know what I am doing wrong

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV