Re: Starting MMDVM_Bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Dexter,
The github repository is not intended for installation. It is where I place replacement executables before I include them in the apt package.
I really suggest you use the apt package.
See here <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/message/1224>
My comment about "remote start" was a joke based on Steve's starting a car comment.

Steve N4IRS

On 6/18/2019 1:13 PM, Dexter Harroo wrote:
root@depifactory:/opt/MMDVM_Bridge# ./MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.ini
bash: ./MMDVM_Bridge: No such file or directory
root@depifactory:/opt/MMDVM_Bridge# dir
bin DVSwitch.ini MMDVM_Bridge.ini README.md

This is what happened when i run it from the directory MMDVM_Bridge
did a Dir this is what See, also How does remote start work