Re: OhioLink YSF to DMR bridge update

Tom Corcoran

Hello Steve,

I have been using the package as described in your update and it works perfectly. I am running DVM on an Inrico TM-7.

DVSwitch Mobile <-> ASL <-> Analog_Bridge <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> DMR
Because I entered a DMR TG in Analog_Bridge, I assumed it was hardwired until I changed it. In your update, you say ...

"You can access any TG available on the network like you do on your DMR radio. You can choose any TG in the list and move over to the TG with a simple button press. You can dial any arbitrary TG from the keypad. The Callsign and DMRID are changeable in DVM."

Does this mean I can use analog radio keypad to change TG's? If so, is it done by entering *3newTG? You refer to "any TG in the list" ... which list? All I see is a list of ASL nodes

Tnx for all your efforts and great support to the community.
--
Tom VE3NY