Re: setting up MMDVM_Bridge and Analog_Bridge #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Dexter,
If you are referring to the ambed from XLX, it will not work. AB does not support that server. If you are using DMR you can use the internal vocoder in AB or the md380-emu.

Steve N4IRS

On 6/24/2019 12:54 PM, Dexter Harroo wrote:
Hi Guys, having this issue when starting A_B,
Error DV3000 not found aborting
, we have AMBED server running and the devices plugged into the same box that is running AMBE server and the reflector, is there something in the settings that I'm missing?