Hoping these config files look ok

Steven Blackford

Hello,
   I've been following the group for a while & have been exchanging emails with Steve, N4IRS over the past few days.  I'm hoping to create a DMR<->D-Star bridge using Analog_Bridge, Dummy Repeater, HB_Bridge.  I have the D-Star side of things configured.  ircDDBGateway is running, I have DummyRepeater working & it sees traffic coming from the network.  I'm wanting to create this bridge from XRF054A on D-Star over to BM TG 31254.  I've attached my initial config files.  I was working on things this evening when I got called out to work.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks & 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI