DMRlink to Motorola Mastger #dmrlink

KK4zmg

HiĀ

I've had DMRLink set up and running. I can get a Motorola repeater to connect up to DMRLink but I cant get DMRLink to connect (Peer) to a Motorola Master.

I would like to be able to run it this way to take advantage of the Motorola remote management feature.
I've tried to connect my CPS to the DMRLink to get to the remeaters. It claims to connect and be connected but does not locate any repeaters.

Also I remember seeing some where there was a pdf manual or write up on the whole hblink/dmrlink system, I haven't been able to locate that again.

Thanks in advance.

KK4zmg
Richard