Re: Hoping these config files look ok

Steve N4IRS

Steve,
You have hblink configured as a Master. With what you are trying yo do, you need to be a client to the BM server. See below:

73, Steve N4IRS

# MASTER INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE MASTERS
# HomeBrew Protocol Master instances go here.
# IP may be left blank if there's one interface on your system.
# Port should be the port you want this master to listen on. It must be unique
# and unused by anything else.
# Repeat - if True, the master repeats traffic to clients, False, it does nothing.
[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: False
REPEAT: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP: 127.0.0.1
PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

# CLIENT INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE CLIENTS
# There are a LOT of errors in the HB Protocol specifications on this one!
# MOST of these items are just strings and will be properly dealt with by the program
# The TX & RX Frequencies are 9-digit numbers, and are the frequency in Hz.
# Latitude is an 8-digit unsigned floating point number.
# Longitude is a 9-digit signed floating point number.
# Height is in meters
[REPEATER-1]
MODE: CLIENT
ENABLED: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 54001
MASTER_IP:
MASTER_PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
CALLSIGN: K4SQI
RADIO_ID: 1234567  <------- Put your repeater ID here.
RX_FREQ: 449000000
TX_FREQ: 444000000
TX_POWER: 25
COLORCODE: 1
SLOTS: 3
LATITUDE: 41.7333
LONGITUDE: -50.3999
HEIGHT: 75
LOCATION: Iceberg, USA

On 09/25/2017 12:40 AM, Steven Blackford wrote:
Hello,
   I've been following the group for a while & have been exchanging emails with Steve, N4IRS over the past few days.  I'm hoping to create a DMR<->D-Star bridge using Analog_Bridge, Dummy Repeater, HB_Bridge.  I have the D-Star side of things configured.  ircDDBGateway is running, I have DummyRepeater working & it sees traffic coming from the network.  I'm wanting to create this bridge from XRF054A on D-Star over to BM TG 31254.  I've attached my initial config files.  I was working on things this evening when I got called out to work.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks & 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI